May 26, 2012

Mister Close

Let me start off by telling you how much I LOVE Mister Close. Even though it was my first time there, I really really really really really loved it. And the fact that it is located in the city was definitely a bonus!
I liked how it was slightly hidden along a main street so you still could enjoy your meal in peace. As always with most Melbourne cafes, there was this really calm ambience to it. And the food. Oh the food. I was one happy girl. 
So true.
My sister had the "Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Corn Fritters" while I ordered "The Fast Breaker". Both were really yummy but I think if I went back again, I would definitely order the corn fritters. As much as I enjoyed my sandwich, the corn fritters were the best I have ever tasted (apart from Gingerboy, but that is another story).
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Corn Fritters
Doesn't that look ah-may-zing?!
Just look at the runny yolk!
The Fast Breaker

I have to say though, I do still prefer Manchester Press' coffee. Nothing will ever beat 8 oz. coffee (coffee brand at Manchester Press).
Mandatory coffee shot. ( :
I was really fascinated at how small the salt holder was!
I will definitely be returning to this cafe again soon! Probably post exams. But next time round, I am going to try their lunch menu rather than the breakfast menu.

Shop 13,
Midtown Plaza,
246 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000.
(03) 9654 7778

Mister Close on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment