Jan 28, 2013

Dr. Jekyll

This post is LONG overdue but with all the different graduations and traveling home, I didn't have much time to blog about this place. My friend found out about this place via an iPhone app and surprisingly, it didn't disappoint. The only problem was the getting to this place. It was about a 30-40 minutes tram ride to St. Kilda, followed by a 15-20 minutes walk. Uphill at some points. So we managed to get in a good exercise before breakfast!
At first we decided to sit outside in their beautiful backyard since it was such a nice morning. Then it got really cold, so we decided to shift inside. But if you can bear the cold, I do recommend sitting outside!
Coffee was pretty good. Just how I like it. Nutty. And hot. Bonus points in my book.
However, what I ordered to eat was not so memorable. It was good. But it didn't quite stand out to me. 
I think this was the Jekyll eggs that my friend ordered.
While I had the brekkie burger. 
All in all, this place wasn't too bad. And definitely props to the people working there, considering there was 1 chef, 1 barista and 2 waitresses.

107 Grey Street
St Kilda
VIC 3182
(03) 9525 5999

Dr Jekyll on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment