Feb 7, 2013

Cheddar Cheese Cookies

Chinese New Year is just a few days away and I am very very excited!! There are a few things I love about this festival. One, red packets. Ka-ching! (Don't judge me, you know you look forward to it too (;) Two, fireworks. Three, and most importantly, the food. I'm not talking about the big CNY Eve dinner (which is definitely a big thing), but all the little tidbits that you snack on while visiting all the different houses.
This year, mum was craving her favourite CNY cookies, and that is Cheddar Cheese Cookies. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to bake it for her! Also, it gave me the chance to boss the little sister around.
Before baking
After
These cookies are light and really tasty. A definite must for any household. However, the recipe I used still has a few kinks to it so I am not going to post up the recipe yet. For now, try googling cheddar cheese cookies recipe and I promise you, heaps of recipes will start popping up!

Lastly, Gong Xi Fa Cai to all of you who are celebrating!

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment